Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Because I am already planning on doing a Wednesday post, I feel that Wedding Wednesdays need a new title. Hmm. . . Any ideas?


This picture is what caused me to choose the colors eggplant and chartreuse! The second I saw it, I fell in love. 


I would love to find some super cute eggplant colored heels for my wedding day. Any suggestions?


I love this centerpiece idea. It's so simple, but the flowers are so gorgeous that they really just pop and are eye catching. 


This is sort of what I'm hoping the finished product looks like, based on dress and bouquet colors.



2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great, and your wedding is going to be so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do i find the heels at?
    i want them so bad for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete