Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunflower Sunday

Sunflowers, tomatoes, onionseggplantzucchinisquash, corn, cucumber, strawberries, peppers, chiveslavender, succulents, and cilantro

All of these things make up my new summer project at the local community garden! It was supposed to be a birthday present for Jon (he grew all kinds of things in garden boxes when he was living at his parents' house during college), but now that he is gone, I was left to manage this whole thing by myself! Actually, I am really excited. 

Sunflower Sundays will most likely include picture updates on my garden or just other gardens that inspire me!

The very first thing that was planted in our new garden.

Jon planting the tomatoes.

Here it is! Next week I'll post the updated photo with all of our stuff planted in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment